Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Prodigy

Hi,I am going to talk about prodigy, prodigy is a math game that you can play.If you haven't played it you should play it,in my class most of us like prodigy,because it is so cool that it's popular,on prodigy i'm level 59 but on my new account i'm level 42,on prodigy there a math stuff that are hard as well as easy ones, I mostly get easy ones,also when you make a account you can chose your skin,eyes and your hair as well as your colour of your hair.After you do all of that you can chose your grade, after you do your grade you can start you first mission.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora, Freadrick I like how you explained how prodigy works keep it up.

Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...

Kia ora, Fredrik

You have done a good job on this blog.

Have you made any progress on prodigy yet?

angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angel said...

Hello Fredrick, I really enjoy reading your story. Make sure you go over it and read it again, also put full stops and capital letters when you began a new sentences.

Post a Comment