Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2018

DLO - Reading Stratgies



Hi welcome to my blog,last week my teacher said that we had to do are dlo if you guys don't know what dlo stands for digital learning object so then we had to do are dlo of reading as you can see so then we did it as you can see you can see name that josh william and I if you click on the slide you might learn something form this that i'm going to make so then just relax and read this blog. if you want to be good at reading sure you look at this before you go somewhere else but if you want me to check your blog just but you name in the comment so that I can check it out so yeah I hope you like this blog also tell me if you you've learnt anything this blog.Also thank you for checking out my blog. :):)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fred
Great work on doing reading strategies and great wok to you and your teacher on teaching you how to do reading strategies.

Unknown said...

Hi Fred, Great progress after doing your reading strategy, my question is what is your favourite subject?

Post a Comment